Ask a questionQ & A
As The Word
- Should we take the Bible literally or should we understand it as containing some good ideas from God?
- I want to be confident and strong in my faith but I have having trouble getting the time to listen to and hear from God.
- What is God's message to me?
- What advice and chapters in the Bible could you give a young person who is looking for God?
- How can I stop myself from doubting Jesus' existence?
- Is it necessary to believe that the Bible is literally true in order to find God?
- Do I need to believe that the Bible is true to know God?
- Why would Jesus descend into bitter arguments with Jewish leaders? It's not very peaceful of him.
- Why did Jesus leave his Jewish faith?
- Do we pray to God or Jesus?
- Can Christians meditate?
- The New Testament seems to show 'legend building' of Jesus, with writers adding more over time. Paul doesn't mention the virgin birth and by John we see an explosion of miracles. What's your take on this?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.