Ask a questionQ & A
- I have troubles with nervous anxiety. Why did God pick me for this?
- My loved one has died and I can't accept it. Why have they gone? Can you help me?
- I am a divorced woman. Is it a sin to continue loving my ex-husband? We are still in close contact though he doesn't suggest getting back together. What should I do?
- My family and friends are all rejecting me. I am desperately unhappy with my life. Why am I being treated like this? Why am I so depressed and oppressed?
- Why does Jesus let Christians go through such horrible and difficult trails?
- Why do I feel so alone?
- Does God ever share with us what is going to happen to us personally?
- Is it wrong to have an interfaith marriage? What if they later come to know Christ because you are with them?
- How can I get rid of my depression?
- We say that Jesus has suffered everything that we have suffered but he didn't suffer old age.
- When will my Mother come back home?
- When I was younger I believed in God. I felt him in my heart. How can I find him again and that feeling?
- Can God really heal people?
- When I read I don't understand the Bible. Why is this?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.