Ask a questionQ & A
Darkness, Demons & The Devil
- I'm interested in angel card readings but am I opening the door to evil spirits? I feel uneasy but am interested in knowing more.
- Should Christians celebrate Halloween? Is there an alternative celebration for Christians and their children?
- Why did God not forgive satan in the beginning after satan's fall?
- How can I stop spiritual attacks while I grow closer to Christ?
- I believe in satan but have problems believing in God why is that?
- What is the history of Halloween and All Saint's Day? Should Christians celebrate them?
- I feel like I have been savaged by satan and left in a fearful state of mind. Is there hope for me?
- If God made everything good, why did he make evil to destroy his own world?
- I find the description of the Beast in Revelation confusing. Can you explain it to me?
- I recently watched a video online about satan that made me feel uncomfortable and aware of the presence of evil. How can I get rid of this feeling?
- I keep thinking evil thoughts about myself, God and other people. Some say it's because I am under attack to weaken my faith. How can I stop these thoughts?
- I'm aware of the book of Revelation and the mark of the beast. I recently held a barcode against my head. Is this a sin?
- I believe I am being spiritually attacked. I have horrible thoughts and it makes me feel separated from God. What can I do?
- Can God speak to me and how do I know it's God and not the devil?
- Some Christians today talk about 'binding satan' but others say this is not possible. Even Jesus 'cast out' demons and didn't bind them. What does the Bible say?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.