Ask a questionQ & A
- What does the bible say about sex? Is kissing a sin or just a reassurance of love?
- Is having a boyfriend a sin? We want to serve God together.
- How can someone deal with sexual immorality or is it okay to have sex while you are not married?
- Is masturbating a sin?
- We are Christians, but I just got my fiancé pregnant! We are getting married but our parents are going to be so disappointed in us. Any advice would be helpful right now.
- If I masturbate and am late with my period, will I burn in hell?
- I am a young person having sexual thoughts, especially about breasts. What is right and wrong and how can I stop?
- I am a Christian but have struggled in my old ways. I am now pregnant and still have sex with the father of my unborn baby. Can I be forgiven? Should I continue to go to church? What should I do about my pregnancy?
- If you have a boyfriend and girlfriend, can you sleep together with no sex, for example by just cuddling?
- I have a partner that my children do not like. I keep them separate from the relationship. We love each other and are not married but have an intimate relationship. I can see no other option than to continue sinning.
- If you have been raped can you be classed as a virgin?
- Does sex constitute marriage to God? If two people have sex without having a wedding, are they married in the eyes of God?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.