Ask a questionQ & A
Parents & Children
- What does it mean to live our life only for Jesus? What about our own children; aren't we as parents meant to be living our lives just for them?
- Why does God allow innocent babies to die?
- My child has been taken from me. The legal process to get him back is taking longer than expected. I need a miracle.
- We are Christians, but I just got my fiancé pregnant! We are getting married but our parents are going to be so disappointed in us. Any advice would be helpful right now.
- If I am born outside of marriage is this a problem to God?
- My faith has gone because I have just lost my father.
- When will my Mother come back home?
- I am someone who has carried out many abortions and now been married for years without a child. Will God forgive me and bless me with a child?
- I know about original sin and how we are all born with it, but is that the reason why babies are dying? Why do they not get a chance?
- I have been struggling with my relationship with God. My dad recently passed away and things have been getting me down. How can I strengthen my faith and find strength to keep on going in life?
- Why is my relative not reconciled to me?
- A member of my family always treats me and my family badly. I want them to treat us all with love and respect. What would Jesus do in my situation?
- Does a child lost to miscarriage go to heaven?
- I have a partner that my children do not like. I keep them separate from the relationship. We love each other and are not married but have an intimate relationship. I can see no other option than to continue sinning.
- I have depression and stress with my children. I don't see them as I am divorced.
- I have moved back with my parents and now attend their church. I don't like it as I am used to more open worship. I feel I'm drifting away from God. What can I do?
- When will I get pregnant and have a child?
- How can I introduce my family to Jesus?
- I have a fear of losing my parents and never seeing them again. It's stopped me going to church and I feel empty. How can I get rid of this fear?
- I followed my parent's advice and have done a degree but it's not in the subject I want. I feel I'm on the wrong path. Why did God put me in this situation?
- I view God in the same way I view my dad. I think God is angry at me, critical and likes to see me in pain. I don't believe God loves me, or loves anyone.
- Does God decide who is stillborn or is this a consequence of sin?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.