Ask a questionQ & A
Girl & Boyfriends
- What does the bible say about sex? Is kissing a sin or just a reassurance of love?
- Is having a boyfriend a sin? We want to serve God together.
- I have many money worries and a boyfriend who drinks. What should I do?
- How can someone deal with sexual immorality or is it okay to have sex while you are not married?
- How do I know God has picked the man I am about to marry as my husband?
- Will my future love come to the place I presently live in?
- We are Christians, but I just got my fiancé pregnant! We are getting married but our parents are going to be so disappointed in us. Any advice would be helpful right now.
- Is it God's responsibility to find me a husband?
- If I masturbate and am late with my period, will I burn in hell?
- Do you believe a Christian and non Christian should get married?
- Can a Christian man fall in love with a non-Christian woman?
- I have recently had a heart break and everyone in my church said me that I should be able to forgive and forget her.
- I am a Christian but have struggled in my old ways. I am now pregnant and still have sex with the father of my unborn baby. Can I be forgiven? Should I continue to go to church? What should I do about my pregnancy?
- If you have a boyfriend and girlfriend, can you sleep together with no sex, for example by just cuddling?
- I have a partner that my children do not like. I keep them separate from the relationship. We love each other and are not married but have an intimate relationship. I can see no other option than to continue sinning.
- I feel lost in myself. I have moved to be with my boyfriend but it's not working. I ask God for answers but don't get anything back. Are things that bad that even God can't help me?
- I was alone for many years but now I've met someone. Is it a sin for older people to be together?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.