Ask a questionQ & A
Friendship & Loneliness
- Why do we let a misunderstanding lead us not to talk to a family member? I have tried to forgive but it is hard to let go of what they did.
- What have I done to live a lonely life?
- My family and friends are all rejecting me. I am desperately unhappy with my life. Why am I being treated like this? Why am I so depressed and oppressed?
- I am a young person and find it difficult to act like a Christian in front of my friends. What should I do?
- Can God give me the strength and courage to go into my community and forge some new relationships for the sake of the Gospel?
- I am a young woman but I fail in my relationships. I long to be married and have children. What is God's plan for me? Does he want me to get married?
- Why the people you love the most are always away from you? How can I focus better on my work? How can I make relations better without any consequences?
- Why is my relative not reconciled to me?
- I have dyslexia and other disabilities. I struggle to understand and remember the Bible and people in Church. Some people even rebuke my situation even though I've lived with it for years.
- What do you do if your friends make fun of you being a Christian and they say God is useless?
- Why do people wish others a Merry Christmas once a year and the rest of the time don't do anything? There's nothing merry about Christmas if you don't have friends, family, a partner and kids.
- What does the bible say about socialising with Christians who keep making the same sins?
- As a Christian I struggle in school. Other Christians are older or really horrible. I've met some nice non-Christian people but I don't want to follow their characteristics.
- It seems like everyone hates me. I trust in God but I feel alone.
- A friend of mine recently died. They were a good person but had a life of alcohol and drugs. I tried to help them all their life; why wouldn't they change?
- My friends are making me doubt my faith. How can I get confidence to make new friends?
- Why do I always think people are out to get me? I tell lies and deceive people when things aren't going my way.
- I want to go to church but I am shy. I'm not sure what people will think of me.
- My friends have a better life than me. I have prayed for God to make things better but he doesn't reply. What should I do?
- My friends in school are being horrible to me. I'm feeling distant from God and have stopped going to church. I need help.
- How can I enjoy going to university but keep walking with Christ?
- I have invited Jesus as my personal Lord and Saviour. However, I am lonely. Why has God let me be alone? I want to be loved.
- My friend is going through a tough time. Should I meet up with them and ask to pray for them? They are not a Christian.
- What type of relationship did Jonathan and David have?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.