Ask a questionQ & A
Worship & Prayer
- How do I pray to God when my heart isn’t in it.
- Can anyone see God and talk to him? How can we get in touch with God?
- How should I pray? Sometimes it sounds more like wishing than praying.
- Does God answer prayer? I pray every morning and night and feel they go unanswered.
- Is God listening to my prayers?
- When you pray, how do you know it is the Christian God and not any other god you are speaking to?
- What is fasting and what is the correct way of doing it?
- When people who don't believe in Jesus pray to God are their prayers 'in vain'?
- I would like to be able to pray properly. I pray but I still worry.
- What is worship?
- How can I have more confidence? I believe in God but sometimes, even though I read the Bible I feel like giving up.
- What is the best way to pray and study my bible diligently and not out of obligation?
- There is so much suffering in the world, how can people believe in a loving God?
- What prayer can I say so that the Lord can help me into passing College?
- I need help and strength regarding the situation with my daughters. Will God help me?
- What is a tithe? How should a tithe be conducted during a service?
- Where can I find a place or website to talk to God?
- I have some serious health issues which lead me to not be on fire for the Lord. Do I grieve the Holy Spirit when I don't feel like worshipping?
- Whenever I pray, I say the words in my head but deep down, I don't mean it or feel it. I think this isn't good for my relationship with God. Should I just pray more until I feel a connection with God?
- How do you know the will of God for your life? How can we tell an answer to prayer?
- I need help finding God. I have many problems but God is calling me. How do I answer Him?
- I'm so worried about the entrance exam to my dream school. I am praying so hard but I feel it isn't enough.
- How do you continue to not give up when everything is always turning against you?My prayers are not being answered.
- Do we pray to God or Jesus?
- Some people only pray to the Father, some only pray to Jesus and some only pray to the Holy Spirit. Who does the Bible say we should pray to?
- I have started a prayer journal and have to put short term and long term requests. What should I write?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.