Ask a questionQ & A
Greed & Addictions
- I have many money worries and a boyfriend who drinks. What should I do?
- I am struggling to give up smoking. I don't feel strong enough to stop. Can God help me kick the habit?
- Can you serve Jesus and be rich?
- I do believe, but am I being punished by needing to drink beer at any opportunity? I don't want to be doing this, but I do all the time.
- What can I do to avoid betting? It is making me miserable every day and how do I get forgiveness from God?
- I am finding it hard to forgive my alcoholic husband who has committed adultery. I am also finding it hard to forgive the women, some of whom I know. How can I forgive and move on with my life?
- I have been struggling with self-harming. Where is God in all this?
- I have been using crack cocaine, and have decided from this day forward to walk with Jesus. What should I do to overcome?
- I want to do God's will so I can win a lot of money.
- A friend of mine recently died. They were a good person but had a life of alcohol and drugs. I tried to help them all their life; why wouldn't they change?
- Will I be blessed with a big cheque tomorrow?
- I have a secret gambling addiction and want to give it up. I feel ashamed and need help.
- Will God help me with my addiction? I am getting help but I want God to forgive me.
- Is it wrong to flirt or have an affair with a married man? It will destroy his marriage but I want to get what I want and end my current relationship.
- Can any creator of our universe really have an interest is us? The universe is massive and we in the West are selfish and evil to each other.
- My spouse is an alcoholic. Do you know where they can get help?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.