Ask a questionQ & A
Peace & Tranquillity
- If Jesus was the Messiah why is there not peace on earth?
- I was raised in a Christian home but I have never felt God's presence. How do I feel God in my life?
- I have been having horrible thoughts about God and other biblical people. I have been diagnosed with anxiety/OCD. I have begun to believe that God loves me but I cannot imagine that God can continuously forgive me.
- How can I learn to be quiet and not cause more trouble?
- I was previously involved in a very serious accident which I fully recovered from. I have heard a possible scripture: "I will bring you to the brink of death in order to win your soul". Is there an actual scripture like this?
- What is the Holy Spirit?
- When I was younger I believed in God. I felt him in my heart. How can I find him again and that feeling?
- Will God keep me in my job with peace, love and happiness?
- I would like to be able to pray properly. I pray but I still worry.
- Where is God in the pain? When children cry, their parents run to them, why doesn't God run to us when we cry?
- I used to be a Christian and was baptised but I have gone away God. I'm a single parent, I feel alone and feel guilty for the wrong I have done. I need God to show me the road to travel.
- How can I have faith in the weakest times?
- I get so confused about my life, where I am, where am going and things I should be doing. What can I do about this?
- Can Almighty God give me a life filled with joy, contentment, and abundance in all areas or what can he do for me? I am suffering from depression.
- I have been trying to pursue a dream and have faced painful rejection. What verses in the Bible talk about encouragement after rejection?
- I never seem to make up my mind when it comes to trusting in God. I suffer from anxiety problems with life choices. Can God help me?
- I do believe in God, but doubt. How can I overcome this feeling? I have seen in the past how he has helped me and got me through, but I still doubt.
- I always seem to ask 'why'. For example, why do bad things happen when it seems like good should happen?
- Movies are replacing God in my life. I'm not praying and I'm losing interest in God. What do you suggest?
- How can people change? Will it just happen or do they have to do something?
- I have started a relationship with someone who lost their spouse. How do I know they have had sufficient time to grieve and move on?
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.