Ask a questionQ & A
Courage & Cowardice
- I am a young person and find it difficult to act like a Christian in front of my friends. What should I do?
- What if you forget about a sin you've committed? Are you still forgiven? What if you remember it later?
- How can I have more confidence? I believe in God but sometimes, even though I read the Bible I feel like giving up.
- Is it possible for God to educate me, give me confidence and give me hope for the future?
- I never seem to make up my mind when it comes to trusting in God. I suffer from anxiety problems with life choices. Can God help me?
- I do believe in God, but doubt. How can I overcome this feeling? I have seen in the past how he has helped me and got me through, but I still doubt.
- I feel like I have been savaged by satan and left in a fearful state of mind. Is there hope for me?
- My friends are making me doubt my faith. How can I get confidence to make new friends?
- I want to go to church but I am shy. I'm not sure what people will think of me.
- I know God is my protector and rock, but sometimes my fears are bigger than my faith.
- I'm so worried about the entrance exam to my dream school. I am praying so hard but I feel it isn't enough.
- I am nervous about being baptised. We are baptised with water over the forehead rather than full submersion and I'm nervous I might get emotional.
If you can't find an answer to your question, please ask us instead.